Security Guard Training in South Dakota
Security Guard Training in South Dakota – What are the Qualification and Eligibility Criteria to become Professional Security Guard in south Dakota
There are a specific requirements set by the state government of South Dakota for the individuals who want to become professional security guards. The security industry is tremendously growing with the increased need for qualified professionals by other sectors and large companies. Although the need for South Dakota Security License is not emphasized by some private companies to work as unarmed security guards, it is still required if you want to work in a good position and with a decent salary package.
It is important to obtain South Dakota Security Guard License by completing the South Dakota Security Guard Training and licensing examination set by the government to become a professional security guard. There are also extra hours of training to be completed by the armed security guards to become qualified.
The security guards may need to work with the fire officials and police; therefore formal training becomes imperative for the professionals, especially striving to work in large and public organizations.
What does the Security Guard Training in South Dakota include:
- Use of legal force
- Emergency training
- Suspect detainment
- Legal and ethical training on handling issues
Requirements for South Dakota Security Guard License:
There are some fundamental requirements to be fulfilled to work as the professionals security guard and obtain the state-issued South Dakota Security License. Here follow the qualification criteria and requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age for unarmed and 21 years of age for armed security guard
- You must be the citizen of the USA and a resident of South Dakota
- You must hold a valid diploma, certificate or an equivalent
- You must not have any felony convictions
- You must pass fingerprint check and background check
- You must not have any record of drug use
- You must be in a good physical and mental health condition
- You must have good moral characters
- You must have good communication skills
- You must have undergone the training set by the government
- You must not have committed any fraud act
- You must be capable of standing for long hours
The professionals with Security Guard License South Dakota can work in various sectors and in different positions like:
- Security and public safety
- Warning of rules infractions / violations
- Work at commercial premises
- Prevent theft and losses due to criminal activities
- Operate detection devices and surveillance equipments
- Find contraband and prohibited or illegal items
The professionals with Security Guard License South Dakota can expect an average annual salary of $24, 300, which will vary according to your experience and industry exposure over the years.
To know more about the Security Guard Training South Dakota and licensing, visit: