Security Guard Training in North Dakota
Security Guard Training in North Dakota – Becoming a Professional Security Guard in Dakota – Requirements and Eligibility
The need for North Dakota security license is emphasized to the individuals who want to work in public organizations or large organizations that requires only trained, experienced and licensed security guards. However, some small companies or certain corporate or firms may not expect the security guards to hold licensing.
Nevertheless of a need to hold a valid North Dakota security guard license, this licensing can help you get a reasonable and decent salary package with good positions. Moreover, you can also expect a periodical revision in your package.
According to the Bureau of Statistics, about 2000 persons are employed as security guards and they get an average salary of $28, 750 per annum, whereas, the salary package is expected to be higher for the armed security guard with appropriate licensing.
Requirement for security guard training in North Dakota and Licensing:
To become qualified for the security guard training and licensing, there are some basic eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by every person attempting to obtain North Dakota security license and here they follow:
- You must be at least 18 years of age for unarmed security guard and 21 for armed security guard
- You must be the citizen of the USA and resident of North Dakota
- You must hold a valid proof of high school diploma or an equivalent certificate
- You must not have any felony convictions
- You must have good moral characters
- You must be in good physical and mental condition
- You must be capable of standing for long hours
- You must be employed by a private security agency and must have worked under the supervision of a licensed patrol officer
What does the North Dakota security guard training Syllabus contain?
The security guard training North Dakota syllabus is specially designed for both unarmed and armed security guards to improve their qualifications and skills. The armed security guards may need to undergo additional hours of classes. Unlike the armed security guards, the unarmed security guards will be provided with the weapons like can of maze, nightstick, knife, whistle, as they do not have the permit to use powerful weapons like firearms.
The security guard training syllabus comprises:
- Laws and legal ethics
- Providing First aid
- Controlling crowds
- Writing report of daily activities
- Handling the surveillance equipment
- Patrolling the premises and prevent from theft
- Protect people and premises from criminal activities
To know more about North Dakota security guard training and licensing, you can visit:
State of North Dakota Private Investigation and Security Board
513 Bismarck Expressway, Suite 5
Bismarck, ND 58504
Phone: (701) 222-3063
To know more about security guard license North Dakota, you can also visit;