Security Guard Training in Nebraska
Security Guard Training in Nebraska – What are the Requirements to Become Professional Security Guard in Nebraska
Choosing security industry creates ample job opportunities with excellent salary packages and better placements in large and public companies. Although there is no need for Nebraska Security License to work as security guards in most of the organization, it is still emphasized if you need to get employed in top positions and in large public organizations. Security guard is the most responsible position, which one must take it seriously and work with loyalty.
Career as Security Guards:
According to the Bureau of Statistics, the expected average annual wage for guards with Nebraska Security License is $28,320. This salary structure may vary for the armed security guards. About 4060 persons are employed as security guards with valid Nebraska Security Guard License. This rate is increasing gradually every year with the increase in the need for professional security guards with proper training and licensing to be employed in various sectors.
What Security Guard Training Nebraska Course include?
The Security Guard Training in Nebraska curriculum includes
- Legal aspects of private security
- Role of private security
- Incident reports
- Patrol and surveillance
- Report writing
- Working with the public
- Responding / addressing public issues
- First aid overview
The security guards have the major role and responsibility in safeguarding people and premises from criminal activities, prevent theft, and monitor security devices and more.
Eligibility Requirements for Obtaining Nebraska Security Guard License:
Every individual pursuing to enter the security industry must meet certain eligibility criteria and qualifications to get a license. They must undergo state established Security Guard Training in Nebraska to become eligible for licensing. Besides this training, they must also fulfill other qualification criteria and they include:
- You must be at least 18 years of age for unarmed and 21 years of age for armed security guards
- You must hold a valid driver’s license
- You must hold a valid school diploma or equivalent certificate
- You must be the legal residents of the United States
- You must not have any felony convictions
- You must pass finger print and criminal background check
- You must submit the fee for national and state criminal history check along with the license fee
- You must undergo additional hours of training for armed security guard licensing
- You must pass drug test
- You must be in good physical and mental condition
- You must be capable of standing for long hours
- You must have good communication skills
To know more about Nebraska Security Guard Training and licensing, visit:
P.O. Box 94608, Lincoln, NE 68509-4608
Location: State Capitol, Room 1305, 1445 K St., Lincoln, NE 68509.
Phone: (402) 471-2385
Fax: (402) 471-2530
More resources to know about Security Guard License Nebraska: